Kaoru Yamamoto's website
- Associate Professor, Kyushu University, Japan, 2018 Aug. -
- Postdoctoral researcher, Lund University, Sweden, 2017 Jan. - 2018 Jul.
- Postdoctoral associate, University of Minnesota, USA, 2015 Nov. - 2016 Dec.
- Ph.D. in Control Engineering, University of Cambridge, UK, 2011 Oct. - 2016 Jan.
- Master's degree in Architecture and Architectural Engineering, Kyoto University, Japan, 2011
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture and Architectural Engineering, Kyoto University, Japan, 2009
- Control of interconnected dynamical systems, distributed control, multi-agent systems
- Sampled-data systems (especially controlling signals beyond the Nyquist frequency)
- Vibration control, anti-vibration systems
- Mechanical networks, passivity-based control
- Spectral analysis, spectral interpolation