1. Dues are $10.00 per year payable on or before October 1.
2. Kansas Twisters will meet monthly April through October excluding dates that conflict with a National or Six State function.
3. Rallies will be the first full weekend in odd months (May, July & September) and the second full weekend in even months (April, June, August & October) when possible-other dates may be chosen at the discretion of the Wagonmaster
4. The Vice-President will serve as Wagonmaster. Wagonmaster will establish where rallies will be held if there is not a volunteer host with a specific place for a rally. Hosts will plan activities for individual rallies (meals, games tours, etc.)
5. A member not wearing a nametag at the Rally will be fined $1.00.
6. Nominating committee will be elected each April.
7. Election of officers will take place at the Annual Meeting each October
8. Rally refunds will be made at the discretion of rally hosts and/or wagonmaster.
9. The Treasury money shall be used to rent buildings at rallies not based on how many people are going to be there, if needed.
10. Guidelines for Flower and Card fund:
1. Flowers will be sent to Twister members who are in the hospital (at the minimum FTD charge) and in the case of the death of a member’s immediate family, i.e.: spouse, child or grandchild.
2. Cost of flowers and/or memorial donation sent upon death within member’s immediate family shall not exceed $25-$30.
3. Cards will be sent in the case of illness, other deaths of extended family or friends, or any other event deemed necessary by the Executive Board.
4. The arrangement for the sending of flowers and/or cards will be the responsibility of the Hospitality Chairman upon notification of the event.
5. A Flower and Card Fund will be maintained by the Kansas Twisters chapter of FMCA to cover any expenses incurred by the Hospitality Chairman. These expenses, along with receipts, will be sent to the Chapter Treasurer for reimbursement.
11. The Treasurer will pay documented bills presented by rally hosts and business expense bills from officers. Payment of bills presented is at the discretion of the Treasurer. The Treasurer may defer payment until approval of the general membership is granted at the next business meeting.
12. The Chapter will pay for one nights lodging for the host and co-host at each rally. If there is no co- host, host will receive 2 nights camping paid by the Chapter.