Kansas Twisters Chapter of FMCA
1. Dues are $10.00 per year payable on or before October 1.
2. Rescinded 9-14-2013. Defined which months campouts would be held
3. Rescinded 9-14-2013. Defined odd/even month camping schedule
The Vice-President will serve as Wagonmaster. The Wagonmaster
will establish where
5. A member not wearing a nametag at the Rally will be fined $1.00.
Nominating committee will be elected no later than the
last annual meeting of the year
Election of officers will take place at the last annual
meeting of the year in odd
8. Rally refunds will be made at the discretion of rally hosts and/or Wagonmaster.
The Treasury money shall be used to rent buildings at
rallies and any other valid
10. Rescinded 6-21-2014. Defined Flower and Card Fund.
The Treasurer will pay documented bills presented by
rally hosts and business expense
The Chapter will pay for one nights lodging for the
host and co-host at each rally. If
13. A Chapter
member, in good standing, shall be permitted to hold any two elected
A chapter member may not hold both the National
Director and Alternate
Members of the same family unit may not hold the
offices of National
14. A Chapter member,
in Good Standing, shall be permitted to hold one elected office in
Chapter member may not hold either the National
Director or Alternate National
Different members of the same family unit may hold the
office of National Director
15. Term Limits:
Chapter member may not hold the elected office of
President, Vice President,
b) There is no term limit for the offices of National Director or Alternate National Director.
REVISED: May 28, 2016
KANSAS TWISTERS >