Русский, English, Español (por amnesia), 简体中文：忘记月亮, Português (por Typhus_ @ XDA & MoDaCo (aka ElTifo @ androidpt)), Italiano (da bovirus (bovirusatgmailcom))
If you wish to change first boot screen of your Android phone based on MT65xx platform - this program is made for you! It can unpack and repack your logo.bin file that contains first boot screen and charging battery images. Also this program can help you to edit second boot screen which is located in boot_logo file. The program is simple to use: just unpack your existing logo.bin file, edit it and then pack back. Futhermore program will make update.zip file for your recovery, so you can flash your new logo.bin to your phone via recovery.
Update 11.03.2015 (version 1.6)1) Added 32bit color depth support (MTK67xx platform)
2) Enchanced image size autodetect algorithm
3) Transited to .NET Framework 4.0.
Update 17.05.2014 (version 1.5.1)1) Added vertical scrollbar in main window;
2) Double click on image opens it in default program;
3) Added full path edit in folder browser dialog.
Update 04.05.2014 (version 1.5)
1) Fixed bug with ignoring unknown blocks;
2) New image size changing dialog (now you can just scroll mouse wheel to get your image). So that awful dialog with three buttons is deprecated;
3) Now you can edit single image size right in created project;
4) Added new sizes to Sizes.txt (but who cares now, in consideration of second paragraph);
5) Added supportedRuntime. Now program can start in any .NET Framework veresion (starting from 2.0);
6) Added Portuguese;
7) Added Italian.
1) Fixed bug with image pixel format (some images looked distorted)
2) Added console version (command line for kitchens or other autocustoms)
1) Added sizes for unpacking FullHD logos
1) Added Simplified Chinese
Update 13.03.2013 (version 1.4)
1) Now MTK6589 phones are supported
2) Can convert boot_logo to image and back
3) Packing and unpacking processes became much faster.
How to use
1) Click "Create project". Select your logo.bin file and new project path.
2) Edit project images as you wish.
3) Click "Make" (new logo.bin and update.zip for recovery will be created)
4) Flash new logo.bin via any flashing tool or update.zip via recovery.
5) Reboot your phone!
Besides that program can edit your boot_logo file (it contains second boot screen, which is shown right after logo.bin first image). It is located in /system/media/images/boot_logo file. Get this file from your phone (you must be rooted), convert it to image, edit it and convert ti back. After you put new boot_logo to your phone back, don't forget to set right permissions (rw-r--r--).
After boot_logo you can see animation. It is located in bootanimation.zip file. You can create this file with the Gif2BootAnimation program.
Some technical information.
Update.zip file, created by program by default, flashes logo.bin via package_extract_file("logo.bin", "/dev/logo"). This method is useful for many contemporary MTK phones (eg. ZP100, ZP300, THL W3+ and so on), but some phones doesn't have /dev/logo/ and needed to be flashed via write_raw_image("logo.bin","logo").
To adapt the program for your phone, just put suitable updater-script and update-binary files to program folder. It will use these files with all new projects.
The program developed with support of china-iphone forum.
Lenovo A750: Sometimes phone shows error while charging powered off. Be careful.
1) Remember! All that you do with your phone you do at your own risk. Program just prepares new logo.bin file.
2) Don't forget to make backups.
3) Don't change updater-script file if you don't know what it contains.
4) Don't use the program if you don't know what it really does.
Полезные утилиты >