Our club participates in various contests and events throughout the year, especially those which are targeted at school clubs or newly licensed operators.
- Club Dinner with Former Club President, Mathias Gibbens, K0WBG - April 28, 2017
- Club Visit by Major General Charles Bolden, Jr., May 12, 2017 at 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM.
- 2017 Field Day - June 24-25, 2017
- College & Career Night at Pueblo Magnet High School - March 29, 2017. We had a Club and Amateur Radio information table
- 2017 Tucson Spring Hamfest - March 25, 2017. We sold excess equipment at this event.
- 2017 Science City at the Tucson Festival of Books (UA Mall) - March 11-12, 2017.
- 2017 Spring ARRL School Club Roundup - February 13-17, 2017.
- 2017 Spring Club Fair - January 24, 2017 on the UA Mall from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- 2016 Fall ARRL School Club Roundup
- 2016 Arizona QSO Party
- 2016 Field Day
For more information about our most recent Field Day activities, please visit the Field Day page.
- 2016 Science City
We ran a special event station as part of Science City March 12 & 13, 2016. We enjoyed showing HF contacts to the people who stopped by our table.
- 2016 Spring ARRL School Club Roundup
K7UAZ participated in the Spring edition of the School Club Roundup. We were only able to be active for a few hours, but worked a pretty good pile up while active.
- 2015 Fall ARRL School Club Roundup
K7UAZ participated in the Fall edition of the School Club Roundup and worked 22 other schools, 2 clubs, and numerous individuals. We placed 7th with 25,116 points.
- 2015 ARRL RTTY Rookie Roundup
K7UAZ was active as a multi-op station run by K0WBG and KG7QWP. We worked a total of 41 unique stations (18 rookies and 23 oldies). We had a lot of fun and hope the other participants did as well.
Amateur Radio on the International Space Station 4H Contact
Watch a group of local 4H students make a successful direct Amateur Radio contact with astronaut Kjell Lindgren, KO5MOS, aboard the International Space Station on August 22, 2015. K7UAZ assisted with the preparation and setup of equipment for this contact.