Optional Add-on: Primarily Google Full-Day Workshop
Registration Coming Soon! Fill out THIS FORM to be notified when registration opens!
Interested in presenting at this event? Fill out our Call for Presenters by April 15th.
This Hands On, Teacher Centered event will focus on innovative learning in the Primary Classroom. Sessions will be most appropriate for teachers who work with TK-Second Grade students.
Have you ever found yourself at an educational technology conference and wondered, "But how would this work in my Kindergarten classroom? Or "What can my first graders do with this tool?" If so, this is the event for you! Let's get together and share what our little learners can create when we put the right tools in their hands and provide innovative and meaningful learning opportunities.
Session topics will include:
- Technology and the NGSS: STEM/STEAM, Maker spaces, Coding, and Robotics with little learners
- Infusing Technology into the K-2 Common Core ELA and Math standards
- iPads in the Primary Classroom
- Digital Citizenship and Internet Safety for young students
- Primarily Google: Introducing the Google Suite for TK-2 learners
We have an amazing panel of experienced Primary educators assembled from all over the state, including Apple Distinguished Educators, Google Certified Innovators, Google Education Trainers, and more!