JWCL History

Carousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel imageCarousel image

JWCL History

The Junior Woman's Club of Loudoun, Inc. (JWCL) was formed by a group of fifteen women in November of 1950. The intent of the original group was to unite young women to promote the welfare of the community and enrich the members culturally and intellectually. The club was sponsored by the Woman's Club of Loudoun and JWCL received it's charter in April 1951 from the Virginia Federation of Woman's Clubs. The group is affiliated with the General Federation of Woman's Clubs, the world's largest all women volunteer organization.

Club Colors: Red and White

Club Flower: Red Carnation

Club Newsletter: "Loudoun Lady"

JWCL Past Presidents

2019-2021 Francesca J.

2017-2019 Cheryl K.

2016-2017 Shana F.

2014-2016 Trina B.

2012-2014 Kathy C.

2010-2012 Trina B.

2008-2010 Rebecca M.

2007-2008 Ronna S.

2006-2007 Pamela S.