I am currently a Data Scientist at Ikarus.ai.
I completed my bachelors in Information and Communication Technology from DA-IICT, Gandhinagar in 2014.
Google Scholar : http://google_scholar_janki
LinkedIn Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/in/jankimehta
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Collaborative Filtering
- Mehta, Janki, and Angshul Majumdar. "RODEO: Robust DE-aliasing autoencOder for Real-time Medical Image Reconstruction." Pattern Recognition (2016).
- Mehta, J., Gupta, K., Gogna, A., Majumdar, A., & Anand, S. (2016, October). Stacked Robust Autoencoder for Classification. In International Conference on Neural Information Processing (pp. 600-607). Springer International Publishing.
- Gang, Arpita, Janki Mehta, and Angshul Majumdar. "Recovering Partially Sampled EEG Signals Using Learned Dictionaries." Machine Intelligence and Signal Processing. Springer India, 2016. 67-76.
- Data Scientist at Ikarus.ai
- Research Engineer in Advanced Distributed Machine Learning Lab at Essex Lake Group
- Teaching Assistant for ‘Probability and Statistics’ under Dr. Angshul Majumdar, IIIT-D
- Teaching Assistant for ‘Linear Algebra’ under Prof. Samaresh Chatterji, IIIT-D
- Teaching Assistant for ‘Software Engineering’, IIIT-D
- Teaching Assistant for ‘Introduction to C Programming’ under Dr. Prasenjit Majumder, DA-IICT
- Co-Founder, Artificial Intelligence Club, DA-IICT