- Köhler is a German surname and may refer to: *August Köhler, microscopist and inventor of the Köhler illumination *Benjamin Köhler, football player *Ernesto Köhler, flute player and composer *Eva Köhler, First Lady of Germany *Georges J. F.
- motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion
- locomotive: a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- A railroad locomotive
- something used to achieve a purpose; "an engine of change"
- A thing that is the agent or instrument of a particular process
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Of a size that is less than normal or usual
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- the slender part of the back
- Not fully grown or developed; young
- Not great in amount, number, strength, or power
- on a small scale; "think small"
Small tortoiseshell - Aglais urticae
Small tortoiseshell ...on verbena bonariensis in the garden.
Small Heath on a flower head, late into the afternoon.