- KitchenAid is a home appliance brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation. The company was started in 1919 by The Hobart Corporation to give restaurants a countertop alternative to their industrial sized mixers. The first model weighed 69 lbs. Each unit is still assembled by hand in Greenville, Ohio.
- (authority) (usually plural) persons who exercise (administrative) control over others; "the authorities have issued a curfew"
- endowed with authority
- Having official permission or approval
- (authority) the power or right to give orders or make decisions; "he has the authority to issue warrants"; "deputies are given authorization to make arrests"; "a place of potency in the state"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
Authorized Distributor Certificate for TeleDynamics
Bill Soto, Xorcom's Director of Strategic Alliances, US, Canada and the Caribbean (left),presents Daniel Noworatzky, Purchasing Manager at TeleDynamics (right), with an official "Authorized Xorcom Distributor" certificate.
Authorize.net at ETA 2011
Instabill's NMI-integrated payment gateway makes it easy for our merchant account customers to connect to Authorize.net--so we were happy to connect at ETA 2011!