- DV is a format for recording and playing back digital video. It was launched in 1995 with joint efforts of leading producers of video camera recorders.
- a video that has been digitized so that it can be controlled from a PC and displayed directly on a computer monitor.
- Digital video is a type of video recording system that works by using a digital rather than an analog video signal. The terms camera, video camera, and camcorder are used interchangeably in this article.
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- jugular venous catheter
- , usually referred to as JVC, is a Japanese international consumer and professional electronics corporation based in Yokohama, Japan which was founded in 1927. The company is best known for introducing Japan's first televisions, and developing the VHS video recorder.
jvc digital video camera repair - Panasonic PVGS15
Panasonic PVGS15 MiniDV Compact Digital Camcorder w/24x Optical Zoom
CL) AA) PANASONIC PV-GS15 DV CAM
Blending innovative technologies with new, simple-to-operate controls, Panasonic's PV-GS15 camcorder is an affordable and powerful entry into digital video. Panasonic continues to innovate, adding more optical zoom capability while reducing the overall size. This MiniDV camcorder features a 24x optical zoom, ultra-fast 1.3-second start-up time, 8 MB SD memory card for digital stills, webcam capability, and color viewfinder. It also comes with a 3-hour battery, remote control, and editing software.
The PV-GS15 is equipped with a 1/6-inch, 680,000-pixel CCD and 22x optical zoom It also features a 800x digital zoom that allows you to zoom in on incredible close-ups.
In addition to shooting video, the PV-GS15 can also capture digital still images up to 640 x 480 pixels--good for sending photos to friends and family over e-mail or posting to your Web site. They are stored to the Secure Digital (SD)/MultiMedia (MMC) memory card slot. The Direct Mode Dial can be used in digital still mode lets you quickly select the desired digital camera mode, such as Record, Playback, Card Record, or Card Playback.
The 2.5-inch LCD screen can be opened a full 120 degrees away from the camcorder's body, making it easier to view motion images as theyOre being captured.
The Quick Start feature enables the PV-GS15 to begin taping 1.3 seconds after turning the power on so those unexpectedEmoments wonOt be missed.EAfter pressing the Quick Start button, the camcorder will bring up the previous settings that you were shooting with--even if they were manually entered.
The Soft Skin Detail function detects the different skin tones being recorded and softens the focus to create a realistic blend.
Other features include:
The image-enhancing MagicPix feature allows for rich videos under low-light conditions.
Digital Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) helps take the jitter out of hand-held video recording and compensate for unintentional hand and camcorder movement.
Web cam capability, which is ideal for video conferencing with friends or family, or use as a simple monitoring device when consumers are away from home.
The unsnapping hand strap doubles as wrist loops, enabling you to carry the camcorder like a small bag or purse.
Inputs and Outputs
The PV-GS15 comes with the standard DV IEEE 1394 port (also known as FireWire; Panasonic refers to this connection as iLink) for a super-fast, lossless connection to a PC or other DV machines.
MiniDV is the preferred format for personal and broadcast-quality video, and it is highly regarded for its high audio and image quality. With up to 540 lines of horizontal resolution and minimum color noise, MiniDV delivers a 2 percent clearer picture than analog camcorder formats. This is all delivered on a cassette that's 1/12th the size of a standard VHS tape. A MiniDV tape offers digital recording time of 2 full hours--20 times the capacity of a CD.
Silent Digital Video: Eastbound Chicago Department of Streets and Sanitation garbage truck on West Chicago Avenue. Chicago Illinois. June 2007.
This video was photographed on West Chicago Avenue , east of the intersection at North western Avenue in Chicago's Ukranian Village neighborhood, west of downtown Chicago Illinois.
digital scandal 3
Digital Scandal 19 decembre a l'Aeronef (Lille)
jvc digital video camera repair
The compact JVC GR-D30 is a stylish, go-anywhere digital video camcorder that incorporates all of JVC's key camcorder technologies. This entry-level MiniDV camcorder is 50 percent smaller than models from 2002 (the GR-DVL120) and features a 16x optical zoom, picture stabilization, and JVC's Night Alive feature.
Optics & Audio
The GR-D30 offers a 680,000 CCD with 520 lines of horizontal resolution. Combined with JVC's super hi-band processor, you'll be assured of capturing crisp, clear video. Equipped with a 16x optical zoom, the GR-D30 also features a 700x digital zoom that allows you to zoom in for incredible close-ups.
The GR-D30 also features PCM digital stereo sound in either 12-bit or 16-bit options. The 16-bit mode offers one set of stereo tracks and achieves the same quality as CD, while the 12-bit mode creates two sets of stereo tracks. Audio dub is possible when recorded in 12-bit mode.
JVC's Night Alive feature boosts light sensitivity for a bright picture, even in situations with minimal illumination.
A 2.5-inch tilting LCD screen for high-angle overhead shooting, low-angle shots, or even self portraits.
The Picture Stabilizer system corrects camera shake instantly, giving you smooth and stable pictures.
Record still images onto the video cassette with a "shutter" sound effect in full frame or pin-up mode.
The Power Linked Operation feature prepares the camera to record simply by opening the LCD or pulling out the viewfinder.
The IEEE 1394 (FireWire) connections provides fast, loss-less digital transfer to a computer, or dubbing from or to another DV unit.
MiniDV is the preferred format for personal and broadcast-quality video, highly regarded for its high audio and image quality. With up to 520 lines of horizontal resolution and minimum color noise, MiniDV delivers a 20 percent clearer picture than analog camcorder formats. This is all delivered on a cassette that's 1/12th the size of a standard VHS tape. A MiniDV tape offers digital recording time of 2 full hours--20 times the capacity of a CD.
This package includes the GR-D30 camcorder, AC adapter (AP-V13U), battery pack (BN-V408U), shoulder strap, AV cable (mini-3 RCA), and lens cap.