1 c. butter, soft
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
Sugar, for rolling the cookies
12 oz bag Reese's cups
1. Cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed. Add peanut butter, mix. Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
2. Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
3. Chill dough for about an hour.
4. Remove dough from fridge and roll into tablespoon-sized balls. Roll each ball in the extra sugar. Place each ball on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 9-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Bake until the cookie just starts to crack.
6. Let cookies cool a couple minutes and then press the peanut butter cup into the center. Transfer to cooling rack.