1 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cloves
3/4 tsp. Salt
1. Preheat your griddle or frying pan.2. Beat your egg whites in stand mixture until soft peaks form.
3. While your egg whites are mixing combine all the dry ingredients together. Whisk to combine.
4. Combine all your wet ingredients together MINUS the egg whites. Stir until mostly combined.Don't over work this. You want a few lumps.
5. Combine your wet ingredients (minus egg whites).
6. Add into your dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
7. Fold eggs into the batter.
8. Pour 1/4 c. batter onto greased griddle or frying pan. Make sure the surface is hot before doing this or the pancakes become stuck to the pan. Trust me on this one I just might have experience. When bubbles form in the batter flip. Serve warm with syrup.