4 boneless pork chops
1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbsp dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/8 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder and pepper together. Transfer to plate.
3. Put olive oil in a frying pan and heat on medium-high. Swirl the pan to coat.
4. Dip each pork chop in the mixture. Pat to make it stick if needed.
5. Add pork chops to pan and saute for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Place in a glass baking dish and baked for 8-10 minutes or until internal temp reaches 145 degrees.