1 (16 oz) package of Nutter Butter Cookies, chopped
6 c. rice krispie cereal
1/2 c. butter
2 (10.5 oz) bags mini marshmallows
1. In a large sauce pan melt your butter over low heat. Key word is LARGE. Mine was overflowing!
2. Still on low heat, add the marshmallows to the melted butter and stir until marshmallows are melted.
3. Remove from heat and stir in your rice krispies and chopped Nutter Butter cookies.
4. When combined, pour mixture into prepared pan and press evenly.
5. Allow to cool, about 20-30 minutes and cut into squares.
*Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days