2 teaspoons bread machine yeats
3 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
¼ cups olive oil
1 cup water
Sausage, Pepperoni, Pineapple etc.
1. Add ingredients in the order recommended for your bread machine and set to dough cycle.
2. After it’s finished, transfer dough to a lightly floured surface.
3. Roll out dough into 4 pizzas. Try to keep it about a 1/4 of and inch thick.
4. Preheat grill. Oil the grill grates with olive oil with a paper towel tightly folded, using your tongs.
5. Put your dough on the grill and grill for about 4 minutes until the one side has grill marks on it. If there is bubbles on top don't be alarmed. Just pop them when you take it off!
6. Remove the dough from the grill and bring it in the house or wherever you want to put your toppings on. Put the toppings on the cooked side that was facing down. This is a MUST. If you do it on the wrong side half of your dough won't get grilled.
7. Put it back on the grill for about 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.