1 tube (8 count) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
5 Tbsp butter, softened
1/4 c. white sugar
2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1/4 + 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Unroll the crescent rolls and place on rimmed cookie sheet.
3. In small bowl mix butter, sugar and cinnamon. Spread mixture over Crescent rolls and roll them up. Place tip side down on cookie sheet.
4. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
5. For the glaze mix butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over Crescent rolls.