1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 (3 oz) package bacon bits
4 c. cooked, shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
1 (1 oz) packet dry Ranch Dressing mix
2 c. Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
20 (6 in.) flour tortillas
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Mix together cream cheese, chicken, bacon and cheese. Add 1/2 of the dry Ranch dressing mix, add more if you want a stronger ranch flavor. Mix well.
4. Spoon 2-3 Tbsp of chicken mixture into a tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down on baking sheet. Repeat until tortillas are gone. Spray tops of tortillas with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges and tops are golden brown.