1 can (13.8) oz refrigerated pizza crust
6 pieces of string cheese
1 Tbsp butter, melted
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Unroll the pizza crust onto parchment lined baking sheet. Pull and shape it into a rectangle.
3. Evenly space 6 pieces of string cheese on one half of the dough. Carefully fold other half of dough over the string cheese. Using your fingers, gently press and seal along the outer edge and between the string cheese pieces.
4. Lightly brush the top with melted butter, sprinkle with garlic salt and grated cheese.
5. Place breadsticks into the oven and baked for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cut with a pizza cutter.