1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 c. white chocolate candy corn M&M's
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and sugar until light and fluffy about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg. Add vanilla and mix. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in M&M's.
4. Chill dough for 1 hour in refrigerator.
5. Drop dough onto cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes and then remove to cooking rack.