12 frozen dinner rolls, thawed
2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
1/3 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. walnuts, finely chopped
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix together the chopped apples, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon until well combined.
3. Using a pair of kitchen scissors, but each roll into thirds. Place 12 small roll pieces on the bottom of the loaf pan. Drizzle a third of the melted butter on top of the roll pieces. Then top with third of apple mixture. Repeat layers two more times, until ingredients are used up.
4. Let rise for about an hour or until rolls have doubled in size. I actually let it raise overnight and it was pouring out over the side. I just stuck a knife into it several times and let the air out and then baked it.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until tops are golden brown and the middle rolls are done.
6. You can drizzle a powdered sugar and milk glaze over the top if you want!