VISIT MY NEW PAGE
22. Feng Qian*, Juilee Thakar*, X. Yuan, M. Nolan, K. O. Murray, W. T. Lee, S. J. Wong, H. Meng, E. Fikrig, S. H. Kleinstein, and R. R. Montgomery. 2013. Immune markers associated with host susceptibility to infection with West Nile virus. Viral immunology, in press. *Authors contributed equally
21. Gur Yaari, Christopher R. Bolen, Juilee Thakar and Steven H. Kleinstein (2013) "Quantitative set analysis for gene expression: a method to quantify gene set differential expression including gene-gene correlations." Nucleic Acid Research.
20. Juilee Thakar, Sonja Schmid, Jamie L. Duke, Adolfo García-Sastre, and Steven H. Kleinstein (2013) "Overcoming NS1-mediated immune antagonism involves both interferon-dependent and independent mechanisms" Journal of Interferon & Cytokine Research.
19. Elena Zaslavsky, German Nudelman, Susanna Marquez, Uri Hershberg, Boris M. Hartmann, Juilee Thakar, Stuart C. Sealfon, Steven H. Kleinstein (2013) "Reconstruction of regulatory networks through temporal enrichment profiling and its application to H1N1 influenza viral infection" BMC Bioinformatics 14 (Suppl 6):S1
18. Sandra Lass, Peter J. Hudson, Juilee Thakar, Jasmina Saric , Eric Harvill, Réka Albert1, Sarah E. Perkins (2012) "Generating super-shedders: Coinfection increases bacterial load and egg production of a gastrointestinal helminth" Journal of the Royal Society Interface 10(80):20120588
17. Juilee Thakar, Ashutosh K. Pathak, Lisa Murphy, Reka Albert and Isabella M. Cattadori (2012) “Network model of immune responses reveals the key effectors in the dynamics of single and co-infections by a respiratory bacterium and a gastrointestinal helminth” PLoS Computational Biology 8(1): e1002345
16. Colin Campbell, Juilee Thakar and Reka Albert (2011) “Network analysis reveals cross-links of the immune pathways activated by bacteria and allergen“ Physical Review E. 84(3) 031929
15. Colin Campbell*, Ranran Zhang*, Reka
Albert, Todd Schell and Juilee
Thakar# (2011) “Why Do CD8+ T Cells become Indifferent to Tumors: A Dynamic Modeling Approach” Frontiers in Systems Physiology. * joint first author, # corressponding author
14. Elizabeth Walsh, Juilee Thakar, Reka Albert and Avery August (2011) “Eosinophil production of IL-13 is integral to the development of allergic airway responses ” Journal of Immunology.186(5):2936-49
13. Juilee Thakar#, Mary Poss, Réka Albert, Gráinne H. Long, Ranran Zhang (2010) “Dynamic models of immune responses: what is the ideal level of detail?” Theoretical Biology and Medical modeling. 7(35) doi:10.1186/1742-4682-7-35
12. Juilee Thakar and Réka Albert (2010) “Boolean models of within-host immune interactions.” Current Opinion in Microbiology. 13(3):377-81
11. Juilee Thakar, Assieh Saadatpour, Eric Harvill and Réka Albert (2009) “Constraint Based Network Model of Immune Responses” Journal of the Royal Society Interface 6: 599-612
10. Olivier Restif, Juilee Thakar and Eric Harvill, (2009) “Mathematical models in microbiology” American Society for Microbiology’s Microbe magazine.
9. Mark Kuehnel*, Luis Mayorga*, Thomas Dandekar, Juilee Thakar, Gareth Griffiths and Jens Reich (2008) “Latex bead phagosomes: a system for global analysis of membrane signaling networks” BMC systems Biology 2: 107
8. István Albert, Juilee Thakar, Song Li, Ranran Zhang , Réka Albert (2008) “Boolean Network Simulation Toolbox for Life Scientist” Source Code for Biology and Medicine 3(16)
7. Juilee Thakar, Mylisa Pilione, Girish Kirimanjeswara, Eric T. Harvill and Réka Albert (2007) “Modeling Systems-Level Regulation of Host Immune Responses” PLoS Computational Biology 3(6): e109.
6. Claire Christensen, Juilee Thakar and Réka Albert (2007) “Systems-level insights into cellular regulation: inferring, analyzing, and modeling intracellular networks” IET Systems Biology 1: 61-77.
5. Juilee Thakar, Karin Schleinkofer, and Thomas Dandekar (2006) “RIP death domain structural interactions implicated in TNF-mediated proliferation and survival” Proteins 63(3):413-42.
4. Juilee Thakar, Krushnamegh Kunte, Anisha Chauhan and Milind Watve (2003) “Nectarless flowers: Ecological correlates and evolutionary stability” Oecologia 136(4):565-70.
3. Anand Gole, Juilee Thakar and Murli Sastry (2002) “Protein diffusion in to thermally evaporated lipid films: role of protein charge/mass ratio.” Colloids and surfaces B: Biointerfaces 28 (2-3):209-214.
2. Milind Watve, Juilee Thakar, Abhijit Kale, Shweta Puntambekar, Imraan Shaikh, Kaustubh Vaze, Maithili Jog, S Paranjape (2002) “Bee-eater (Merops orientalis) respond to what a predator can see” Animal cognition, 5(4):253-259.
1. B. Smitha, Juilee Thakar, Milind Watve (1999) “Do bee-eaters have a theory of mind?” Current Science 76(4):574-577.