Paul McClave is giving "An Introduction to Google App Engine".
Paul has been working for Google for 3 years as a software engineer in Google's partner solutions organisation. He works on projects relating to Google's strategic partnerships with other companies, including extending core products and building internal applications to help meet Google's partners' needs.
This is a workshop event, the rough schedule will be similar to this:
1) event starts on Thursday the 8th of July at 7:00 pm
2) it will be GTUG and JUGF together
3) the topic is AppEngine
4) Paul gives an introduction to AppEngine (30 Min.)
5) someone shows a real world app he developed on AppEngine (15 Min)
6) Paul starts with a HelloWorld-Workshop with AppEngine (20 min) -> people start hacking
7) ... maybe some advanced AppEngine stuff depending on the situation and the developers -> people go even harder on hacking :)
8) networking / hacking / getting drunk
If you plan to attend the event, please register here: http://www.doodle.com/3qbqkh2arvcwan4i