1. How far in advance can I reserve a moonwalk?
- As soon as possible. Our moonwalks are booked first come first served, all we need to know is the date and location of your event, as well as the moonwalk you prefer.
2. Best location of set up for Moonwalk?
- The best place for set up would be a level grassy area. Sandy areas tend to track sand into moonwalks All moonwalks are anchored down. If you need to set up on concrete please let us know. Make sure there are no underground irrigation pipes and/or buried telephone cable lines close to the perimeter of the moonwalk site. Please do not run sprinklers or mow lawn the same day in the set up area. Please make sure the set up area is clear of any waste/debris. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean area prior to set up.
3. Are Moonwalk rentals available for pick up?
- Moonwalks rentals are not available for pickup,all moonwalks need be inspected to assure customer is happy with rental and there are no defects.
4. How long can I have the moonwalk?
- Moonwalks rentals vary we have partial day packages that last for 4 hours and full day packages that last for 8 hours, however we have flexible hours and will make arrangements to pick up the moonwalk at a prearranged time for your convenience.
5. What forms of payments do you accept?
- We accept cash and money orders as well as paypal
6. How many kids can be in the moonwalk at one time?
- With smaller kids between 10-12
- With larger kids between 6-8
7. What kind of power is required?
- All of our moonwalks plug in to a standard 110 volt. A grounded 3-prong outlet must be used no farther than 100ft away.
8. What areas do you deliver to?
- Serving Douglas, Fulton, Paulding, Gwinnett, DeKalb (Please call or email for additional service locations). Additional delivery areas are being considered. Free delivery for all area's within a 15 mile radius of City of Atlanta (city center)
9. What décor services are offered?
- We now offer décor services for all of your event needs including but not limited to, Weddings, Showers, Birthday Parties, Etc. Please email event needs to set up preliminary quotes and showings. We request that all event décor must be booked no less than 2months prior to event to ensure availability or special décor needs.
9. My question is not here what can I do?
- You can call us at (404)754-2060 or or you can e-mail us Jubilus1@gmail.com