Machine learning in general, including deep learning, robust learning, subspace learning, large-scale machine learning and their applications in computer vision, big data analytics and artificial intelligence.
Biography [Curriculum Vitae]
I am currently an assistant professor with the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at National University of Singapore. I received PhD from NUS in 2014 under the supervision of Shuicheng Yan and Huan Xu, and bechelor degree from USTC. Before joining NUS, I was a postdoc researcher in the EECS department and ICSI at the University of California, Berkeley, working with Trevor Darrell. I also spent several wonderful months at Technion, Israel, as a visiting student in the group of Shie Mannor.
- Xuecheng NIE / Bingyi KANG / Pan ZHOU / Bin ZHOU
- Li YUAN ( with Francis Tay ) / Meng-Jiun CHIOU ( with Roger Zimmermann ) / Yong DENG ( with Steven Zhou )
- Kuangqi ZHOU / Kaixin WANG / Daquan ZHOU / Hanshu YAN ( with Vincent Tan ) / Dapeng HU / Shuning CHANG ( with Steven Zhou ) / Yujing XUE / Kehong GONG
- Zihang JIANG / Guodong DU / Yanfei DONG ( with Wee Sun Lee & Huan Xu )
- Yunpeng CHEN ( PhD, 08/2015 -- 07/2019, now Senior Research Scientist at YITU Technology, Beijing )
- Jian ZHAO ( PhD, 01/2016 - 04/2019, now Assistant Professor at Chinese Academy of Military Science, Beijing )
- Mengmi ZHANG ( PhD, 08/2015 - 05/2019, now Research Fellow at Harvard, US )
- Ilija ILIEVSKI ( PhD, 2014 - 2018, now Research Scientist at Neuri, Singapore )
- I do not take EE5001 master projects in this sememster due to limited bandwidth.