I am currently an assistant professor with the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at National University of Singapore. I received PhD from NUS in 2014 under the supervision of Shuicheng Yan and Huan Xu, and BS degree from USTC. Before joining NUS, I was a postdoc researcher in the EECS department and ICSI at the University of California, Berkeley, working with Trevor Darrell. I also spent several wonderful months at Technion, Israel, as a visiting student in the group of Shie Mannor.
Machine learning in general, including deep learning, robust learning, subspace learning, large-scale machine learning and their applications in computer vision, big data analytics and artificial intelligence.
Email elefjia (at) nus (dot) edu (dot) sg
Office Block E4 #05-34
Phone (65) 6516 7839
- Yunpeng CHEN
- Jian ZHAO
- Xuecheng NIE
- Mengmi ZHANG
- Bingyi KANG
- Pan ZHOU
- Bin ZHOU
- Kuangqi ZHOU
- Kaixin WANG
- Daquan ZHOU
- Hanshu Yan ( co-advised with Vincent Tan )
- Yong Deng ( co-advised with Steven Zhou )
- Li Yuan ( co-advised with Francis Tan )
- Meng-Jiun Chiou ( co-advised with Roger Zimmermann )
- Dapeng Hu
- Shuning Chang ( co-advised with Steven Zhou )
- Ilija ILIEVSKI ( PhD, 2016 - 2018, now at Neuri )
- Several postdoc positions are available. Ideal candidates should have strong publication records on deep learning, computer vision, and machine learning.
- I am always looking for self-motivated students. If you would like to work with me, please apply to the ECE graduate program or IDS PhD program. I am happy to talk when you are here.
- Unfortunately, I cannot host any visiting students this year.