ISSN (Online)- 2079-9209.
ISSN (Print)- 2079- 0015.
Indexing status- MEDLINE/ PubMed- not indexed
CINAHL- not indexed
EMBASE- not indexed
SPORTDiscus- not indexed
PSYCInfo/ PSYCArticles- not indexed
SOCIndex- not indexed
INDEX Copernicus- Indexed, Journal ID- 4975.
DOAJ- not indexed
Impact factor- Unknown
The journal's editorial board comprises of an esteemed combination of eminent researchers, educators, clinicians and administrators qualified and/or experienced in the field of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation.
JPT website- policies:
1. The website provides authoritative information ONLY. All information provided in the website are attributed to authors and/or original contributors, with their qualifications.
2. The information provided on the website of the Journal of Physical Therapy is NOT intended to replace the advice of a physical therapist. The site information is intended ONLY to complement and NOT replace such patient-therapist relationship. This mission of our website is essential in view of intended audience ranging from health professionals, general public, companies and stakeholders. The mission of the website is in lines with the mission of JPT to publish unbiased open-access scientific information and encourage widespread dissemination to move physical therapy forward.
3. The site do not disclose any confidential information of the authors except their e-mail IDs which they deem it necessary to be openly available in public domain. The website in this aspect, is governed by privacy and confidentiality laws of Govt of India. Patient information disclosed in the articles is purely allowed after obtaining written informed consent from the concerned persons and personal identifying information of patients (such as name or contact information) will NOT be hosted in the journal or its website.
4. All information provided in this site is documented, referenced and dated. Readers are encouraged to refer original references for further detailed information.
5. Information about medical treatments, equipments and therapeutic procedures provided on this site are backed up thoroughly by scientific evidence ONLY.
6. Visitors to this site can use the JPT website contact form for questions and comments.
7. All articles published in JPT will bear acknowledgments of funding sources- financial and otherwise, and detailed reporting of conflicts of interest as identified and reported by authors. Articles which are NOT funded by professional agencies or groups will bear "None" under the aforementioned headings (acknowledgments/ conflicts of interest).
8. JPT website will not host any advertisements or banners for commercial purposes. The list of events like conferences, academic events will be listed on our site as banners purely as non-profit basis.
This page created: 10th March 2010; last modified: 23rd July 2010.
Any comments, queries or suggestions related to this page or this website may be directed to the site webmaster below:
Senthil P Kumar, PT., PhD.,
Founding Chief editor- Journal of Physical Therapy (JPT),
Professor and Principal,
Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation (MMIPR),
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU),
Mullana-Ambala, Haryana, India.
Mobile: +919341963889; +918059930234.