I am currently a senior scientist in the Network and Communications Technologies group at Raytheon BBN Technologies in Cambridge MA since October 2011. I previously held a Chief Architect position at OHL since October 2009. I completed my M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in computer engineering from the University of New Mexico in 2006 and 2009 under the supervision of Professor Chaouki Abdallah.
My research interests lie at the intersection of computer networking and security. I am also broadly interested in architecture, and in network economics and strategic behavior.
Current Programs and Funding
- Principal Investigator: DARPA Rapid Attack Detection, Isolation and Characterization Systems (RADICS) [BAA]-- TA2 Secure Emergency Network (as of July 2016)
- Principal Investigator: ONR C4/Cyber Code 30 [BAA] -- Secure Cross Domain Information Sharing (as of June 2016)
- DARPA Shared Spectrum Access for Radar and Communications (SSPARC) [BAA]-- Technical Lead Radar/Comms Coordination and OPSEC Task (as of April 2016)
- DARPA Transparent Computing [BAA] -- Technical Lead TA3/Architecture (as of July 2015)
- Technical Lead: RadarMAC design and development for self driving cars
- Technical Lead Access Control and Security Task: DARPA Content Based Mobile Edge Networking (CBMEN) program
- Technical contributor: Robust MAC and Dissemination Algorithm Task: DARPA Computational Leverage Against Surveillance Systems (CLASS) program
- Technical lead RF Applications Task and technical contributor Lightweight RF Middleware (WALDO) Task: DARPA RadioMap program
- Principal Investigator: Internet Censorship seedling, IARPA
- Technical Lead: Privacy preserving publish-subscribe Task: IARPA Security and Privacy Assurance (SPAR) program