I worked on 56 projects for HISG Kenya:
2. Attended Starfish Community Expo '10 in Fort Mill, South Carolina
- 3 training projects in Holistic Integrated Sustainable Transformation and Dynamic Business Start-up Program,
- 11 Project Proposals for school projects, orphan relief, agricultural and biogas projects, a $240,000 Open Hospital Management Information System, and an HISG Consulting Group (only 5 of these were proposed)
- 8 Networking projects with the World Association of NGOs, Starfish Community, Ushahidi, Kenya Flood Preparation, etc.
- 1 Charitable project to provide education for the Office Guard.
- 3 Businesses: A Cell-Phone Import business, an Educational Teaching Aids business, and a video production business.
- 28 Internal development projects including Business Cards, an online Web-Portal/Project Management system, 4 HR systems including a Stress Test, Personality Type, Intern Placement forms, and a 360º Evaluation form, 3 Staff training courses including Security Training, Visa Guide for expatriate workers, and an Intern Orientation Packet (averaging about 80% complete), as well as internal proposals for a new Grant Proposal System, a short-term Micro-finance Account , and a Vision & Strategy document for HISG.
- Made key contacts in the African NGO & Logistics realm.
- Obtained an International Disaster Response Network member's card, which will give me access to disaster zones in the future. (Valid until 09/20/2013)
- Met with dozens of delegates from a wide variety of NGOs, for-profits, social enterprises, and the senior leadership of HISG
- Built up legitimacy for my next project: Intentional Engineering UAE with Charlie Donald.