101. “The Myth of Instrumental Rationality”, Journal for Ethics and Social Philosophy, 1 (2005) 1 (http://www.jesp.org/articles/)
102. “Interview: Legal Theory, Liberalism, Value Incommensurability, Equality and Authority Imprints: egalitarian theory and practice 8 (2005) 195-218.
103. “Instrumental Rationality – A Reprise”, Journal for Ethics and Social Philosophy, 1 (2005) Symposium 1
104. “The Trouble with Particularism (Dancy’s Version) Mind 115 (2006) 99-120
105. “The Problem of Authority: Revisiting the Service Conception” Minnesota Law Review 90 (2006) 1003-1044
Forthcoming in Feinberg/Coleman (eds.) The Philosophy of Law (8th ed.) and in Derechos y Libertades law review (Spanish). Published in Doxa 29 (2006) 141 (Spanish). A shorter slightly different version published as 'Legitimat Authority: an introduction in Pasquino & Harris (eds.) The Concept of Authority, Olivetti Foundation 2007, pp.147-175. Portuguese translation in Liber Amicorum de Jose de Sousa e Brito (Almedina 2009).
106. Interview (with Ruzha Smilova) Reason (2005) 7-28 (In Bulgarian and in English)
107. "Darwall on rational care" Utilitas (2006) 400-414
108. "The Argument from Injustice, or How not to Reply to Legal Positivism" G. Pavlakos (ed.), Law, Rights and Discourse: The Legal Philosophy of Robert Alexy, Hart Publishing (2007) 17-35
Reprinted in Portuguese in Panóptica, ISSN 1980-7775, at http://www.panoptica.org/marjun08pdf/marjun08005.pdf
109. "Human Rights without Foundations" Ragion Practica 29 (2007) 449 (in Italian)
Also in Fundamentum (Hungarian) 2009/1. Revised version in The Philosphy of International Law (eds. S. Besson & J. Tasioulas) OUP 2010
110. Interview (Hent Kalmo), Akadeemia (Estonian) 2008
111. Reasons: explanatory and normative New Essays on the Explanation of Action, ed. C. Sandis Palgrave/McMillan 2009 (the file available here may not be entirely identical with the published version)
112. Reasons: practical and adaptive, Reasons for action edited by David Sobel & Stephen Wall (CUP 2009)
113. On the Value of Distributional Equality, Hillel Steiner and the Anatomy of Justice edited by Stephen de Wije, Matthew Kramer & Ian Carter (Routledge 2009)
114. Responsibility and the Negligence Standard, Oxford Journal of Legal Studies, 30 (2010) 1-18
115. Human Rights in the Emerging World Order, (2010) 1 Transnational Legal Theory 31–47
Earlier version in Global Harmony and Rule of Law (China Legal Publishing House, 2010) in both English and Chinese. Philosophy of Law Issues vol. 8-9, 2011 (Ukranian trs. by Slavic Bihun). Reprinted in Spanish in Foro Nueva Epoca, vol. 17, no.2 (2014) trs. by María Eugenia Pérez Montero. Forthcoming in B. Bix & H. Spector (eds.) Rights concepts and contexts (Ashgate). Reprinted: Philosophical Foundations of Human Rights (eds. R. Cruft, S.M. Liao, M. Renzo (OUP 2015)
116. Respect, Authority & Neutrality - a Reply, (2010) 120 Ethics 279-301
A response to criticism in articles by Wall, Green and Darwall that are published in the same issue of Ethics. The link is to a penultimate draft.
117. Reason, Reasons & Normativity,
(2010) Oxford Studies in Metaethics Volume 5, ed. Russ Shafer-Landau
118. On The Guise of the Good, S. Tenenbaum (ed.) Desire, Practical Reason, and the Good, OUP 2010 (The link is to an uncorrected version)
119. Being in the World: The Limits of Responsibility, (2010) 23 Ratio (New Series) 43
(the link is to the prepublication version). Also in M. De Gaynesford (ed.) Agents and Their Actions, Willey-Blaclwell 2011.
120. Interview in Beata Polanowska-Sygulska's book Oxford Philosophers (2011) in Polish.
A shortened version in Przegland Polityczny (2010)
121. Agency and Luck, U. Heuer & G. Lang (eds.) Luck, Value and Commitment: Themes from the ethics of Bernard Williams (OUP 2012)
122. Death In Our Life The Annual Lecture in Applied Philosophy 2012, published in The Journal of Applied Philosophy (2013)
123. Value: a Budget of Questions, in Reason, Morality, and Law; The Philosophy of John Finnis, eds. J. Keown & R.P. George (OUP, 2013)
Jerusalem Review of Legal Studies (2013) pp. 1-15
125. 3:AM interview with Richard Marshall 1/9 2014
126. Is There a Reason to Keep Promises? Philosophical Foundations of Contract Law, eds. G. Klass, G. Lestas, P. Sarpai (OUP 2014)
127. Normativity: The Role of Reasoning Philosophical Issues 25 Normativity 2015, ed. Ram Neta
128. Value and the Weight of Reasons Weighting Reasons, eds. E. Lord & B. Maguire (OUP 2016)
129. A Hedgehog's Unity of Value, The Legacy of Ronald Dworkin, ed. W. Waluchaow & S. Sciaraffa (OUP 2016)
130. The Guise of the Bad, The Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy, 2016.