101. “The Myth of Instrumental Rationality”, Journal for Ethics and Social Philosophy, 1 (2005) 1 (http://www.jesp.org/articles/)
102. “Interview: Legal Theory, Liberalism, Value Incommensurability, Equality and Authority” Imprints: egalitarian theory and practice 8 (2005) 195-218.
103. “Instrumental Rationality – A Reprise”, Journal for Ethics and Social Philosophy, 1 (2005) Symposium 1
104. “The Trouble with Particularism (Dancy’s Version) Mind 115 (2006) 99-120
105. “The Problem of Authority: Revisiting the Service Conception” Minnesota Law Review 90 (2006) 1003-1044
Forthcoming in Feinberg/Coleman (eds.) The Philosophy of Law (8th ed.) and in Derechos y Libertades law review (Spanish). Published in Doxa 29 (2006) 141 (Spanish). A shorter slightly different version published as 'Legitimat Authority: an introduction in Pasquino & Harris (eds.) The Concept of Authority, Olivetti Foundation 2007, pp.147-175. Portuguese translation in Liber Amicorum de Jose de Sousa e Brito (Almedina 2009).
106. Interview (with Ruzha Smilova) in Reason (a Bulgarian journal) in both English & Bulgarian (2005) 7-28
107. "Darwall on rational care" Utilitas (2006) 400-414
108. "TheArgument from Injustice, or How not to Reply to Legal Positivism" G. Pavlakos (ed.), Law, Rights and Discourse: The Legal Philosophy of Robert Alexy, Hart Publishing (2007) 17-35
Reprinted in Portuguese in Panóptica, ISSN 1980-7775, at http://www.panoptica.org/marjun08pdf/marjun08005.pdf
109. "Human Rights without Foundations" Ragion Practica 29 (2007) 449 (in Italian)
Also in Fundamentum (Hungarian) 2009/1. Revised version in The Philosphy of International Law (eds. S. Besson & J. Tasioulas) OUP 2010
110. Interview (Hent Kalmo), Akadeemia (Estonian) 2008
111. Reasons: explanatory and normative New Essays on the Explanation of Action, ed. C. Sandis Palgrave/McMillan 2009 (the file available here may not be entirely identical with the published version)
112. Reasons: practical and adaptive, Reasons for action edited by David Sobel & Stephen Wall (CUP 2009)
113. On the Value of Distributional Equality, Hillel Steiner and the Anatomy of Justice edited by Stephen de Wije, Matthew Kramer & Ian Carter (Routledge 2009)
114. Responsibility and the Negligence Standard, Oxford Journal of Legal Studies, 30 (2010) 1-18
115. Human Rights in the Emerging World Order, (2010) 1 Transnational Legal Theory 31–47
Earlier version in Global Harmony and Rule of Law (China Legal Publishing House, 2010) in both English and Chinese. Forthcoming in B. BIx & H. Spector (eds.) Rights: Concepts & Contexts (Ashgate Press)
116. Respect, Authority & Neutrality - a Reply, (2010) 120 Ethics 279-301
A response to criticism in articles by Wall, Green and Darwall that are published in the same issue of Ethics. The link is to a penultimate draft.
117. Reason, Reasons & Normativity,
(2010) Oxford Studies in Metaethics Volume 5, ed. Russ Shafer-Landau
118. . On The Guise of the Good, S. Tenenbaum (ed.) Desire, Practical Reason, and the Good, OUP 2010 (The link is to an uncorrected version)
119. Being in the World: The Limits of Responsibility, (2010) 23 Ratio (New Series) 43
(the link is to the prepublication version). Also in M. De Gaynesford (ed.) Agents and Their Actions, Willey-Blaclwell 2011.
120. Interview in Beata Polanowska-Sygulska's book Oxford Philosophers (2011) in Polish.
A shortened version in Przegland Polityczny (2010)
121. Agency and Luck, U. Heuer & G. Lang (eds.) Luck, Value and Commitment: Themes from the ethics of Bernard Williams (OUP 2012)
122. Death In Our LifeThe Annual Lecture in Applied Philosophy 2012, published in The Journal of Applied Philosophy (2013)
123. Value: a Budget of Questions, in Reason, Morality, and Law; The Philosophy of John Finnis, eds. J. Keown & R.P. George (OUP, 2013)
Jerusalem Review of Legal Studies (2013) pp. 1-15