If you want to know more contact me via email@example.com
-31-7-2008 – 28-2-2009,
- 20-11-2006 –
16-7-2007, Advanced Medical Optics, Dublin, Ireland
- 23-1-2006 – 20-11-2006, Salesforce.com, Dublin, Ireland
- 04-05-2005 – 1-1-2006 Stream ECE EMEA ltd, Eastpoint Business Park, NTL Building P2, 3rd floor, Clontarf, Dublin 3, Ireland. Customer support agent for Novell for the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Central reception, (pre-) sales queries, leads generation, product information, and first contact for sales representatives and customer service. 20-60 inbound calls a day, 40 inbound e-mails a day. Technical support agent for Microsoft. Assisting customers in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium who suspect they have viruses, spy ware or other malicious software on their PC’s. Solving of updates queries. Pre-sales. 6-7 inbound calls a day. 40 e-mails a day.
- 13-11-2004 - 04-05-2005 Harte Hanks Data Intelligence, Dublin, Ireland, Data Entry Clerk. Maintaining, correcting and updating the Siebel (CRM) based database for IBM. Mainly outbound calls and outbound e-mails.
- 13-11-2004 - 04-05-2005 Harte Hanks Data Intelligence, Dublin, Ireland. Data Maintenance Administrator. Mainly for IBM. Enroll customers for events, subscriptions to newsletters, campaigns, e-mail distributions in a Siebel (CRM) based database.
- 8-10-2003 – 13-11-2004 UPS CSTC, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, Customer Service Representative. Arranging pick ups, helping with queries, time in transits and problem solving.
- 2000- 8-10-2003 UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Herkenbosch,
Limburg, the Netherlands
- 1999 - 2000 Il Forno, Roermond, Limburg, the Netherlands. Cook 1-Michelin-Star restaurant.
-1991 - 1999 Different jobs during my studies as barman, waiter and cook. Specialized in Limbourgian, French and Italian cuisine. Also had some sales experience as sommelier.
-October 2005- August 2008, UCD, Part-time University study
History. Thesis about Glencullen.
Skills & Qualifications:
-I used to give tours through Dublin
and the Mountains in English, German and Dutch and plan to do the same in Germany.
|Annual Camp 2006