(note: my former advisor is Dr. Jaesik Lee, and my current advisor is Dr. John D. Lee. As you may noticed, we all have the same last name and the same initial for the first names. You can see so many "Lee"s and "J"s on this page...)
Peer reviewed journal articles
· Lee, J. D., McGehee, D. V., Brown, J. L., Richard, C. M., Ahmad, O., Ward, N. J., Hallmark, S., & Lee, J. (2011). Matching Simulator Characteristics to Highway Design Problems. Transportation Research Board, 2248/2011, 53-60.
· Lee, J., Kim, B., Lee, S., & Lee, J. (2008). The Effect of Age on Judgment in Driving: A Simulation Study. Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, 23(1), 46-50.
· Lee, J., & Lee, J. (2007). Analysis of Age Difference in Road Crossing Behavior Using Signal Detection Theory. Korean Journal of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 20(3), 253-265.
· Lee, J., & Lee, J. (2006). The Effects of Stimuli Types and Task Difficulty on Driver’s Memory Search in Dynamic Driving Situation. Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, 8(1), 391-406.
· Lee, J., & Lee, J. (2006). The Effect of Mariner’s Situation Awareness Training on Navigation Performances. The Korean Journal of Experimental Psychology, 18(3), 221-237.
· Lee, J., Oh, J., & Lee, J. (2006). The Effect of Repeated Mariner Training Using a Ship-Handling Simulator System on Ship Control. Journal of Korean Navigation and Port Research, 30(6), 427-432.
· Gong, D, Lee, J., & Lee, J. (2005). A Driving Study on Driver’s Subjective Speed Estimation as a Function of the Vehicle Noise Types and Intensity. Korean Journal of Psychological and Social Issues, 11(2), 31-46.
Peer reviewed conference proceedings
· Lee, J., Lee, J. D., & Salvucci, D. D. (2013). A Saliency-based Search Model: Application of the Saliency Map for Driver-vehicle Interfaces. In Proceedings of Human Factors and Ergonomics Society 57th Annual Meeting, 57(1), 1933-1937.
· Lee, J., Lee, J. D., & Salvucci, D. D. (2012). Evaluating the Distraction Potential of Connected Vehicles. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications, 33-40. (Presentation Slides Link) (*Received 1st place for the Intel Outstanding Student Paper award )
· Lee, J., Seppelt, B. D., & Lee, J. D. (2011). Computational Model of Drivers' Visual Attention for Assessing Simulator Fidelity. In Proceedings of Transportation Research Board 90th Annual Meeting.
· Lee, J., (2007), Road-crossing and Driving Behavior in the Elderly. MA: Pusan National University Press.
· Lee, J., (2014), Integrating the Saliency Map with Distract-R to Assess Driver Distraction of Vehicle Displays. PhD: University of Wisconsin-Madison.