Computer Graphics Lab. KNU
Jongmin Kim / 김종민
I am currently an Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science, Kangwon National University (KNU), Korea. I earned a BS in EECS at KAIST, Korea in 2006, and a PhD in EECS at Seoul National University (SNU), Korea in 2014. I was a research professor at the Institute for Embedded Software, Hanyang University in 2015 and a mocap software developer and researcher at Weta Digital (Weta Digital is the academy award winning visual effects company behind Avatar, Lord of the Rings, King Kong, and Jungle Book) in 2016, and has also worked with Weta Digital as a mocap consultant in 2017. My current research interests include computer graphics and animation (motion capture, editing, and physics-based simulations), deep learning, and numerical optimization.
- 학부 연구생 및 석사 과정 학생 모집합니다. 관심있는 학생은 메일로 연락바랍니다.
- 헐리우드 영화 제작에 활용되고 있는 모션 캡쳐 기술 LINK
- Program Committee
- ACM SIGGRAPH Conference on Motion in Games 2016
- Paper Reviewing
- ACM TOG (SIGGRAPH)
- IEEE TVCG
- COMPUTER GRAPHICS FORUM (EUROGRAPHICS)
- COMPUTERS AND GRAPHICS
- GRAPHICAL MODELS
- COMPUTER ANIMATION AND VIRTUAL WORLDS
- Film Credit - Mocap Developer