The OMIS 475 final project is an option that can be selected as an alternative to taking a final exam.
Summary: The goal of the OMIS 475 final project is to use your own idea for a web-based application and demonstrate what you learned in 475. Examples of web-based applications could be: A store, restaurant, a tracking system, a membership system, a dashboard/reporting system...
The requirements for the final project are:
- 1-3 team members per project
- 3 webpages per team member
- Some database interactivity (CRUD capability)
- Professional appearance
- 5 minute presentation to class
- Emailed presentation slides that include team members name, and URL to website, as well as a copy of all your code pasted into a word doc.
100 points total
15 Points: Database interactivity
5 Points: Professional Appearance
5 Points: Presentation given May 7th in class.
If you elect to do the Exam, and a Final Project, you will receive up to 60 points for both, making the total possible points 120 out of 100.