- Deere: United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for
working the prairie soil (1804-1886)
- John Deere (February 7, 1804 - May 17, 1886) was an American blacksmith and
manufacturer who founded Deere & Company, one of the largest agricultural
and construction equipment manufacturers in the world.
- The Schweizer SGU 1-19 and Schweizer SGU 1-20 are a family of United States
single-seat, high-wing, strut-braced, utility gliders built by Schweizer
Aircraft of Elmira, New York.Schweizer, Paul A: Wings Like Eagles, The Story of
Soaring in the United States, pages 96-108.
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than
with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a
modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
custom toy pulling tractor built from scratch 004
this tractor was made from a 1/16 john deere
8200 and the cost was a lot
1/16 scale toy ERTL John Deere tractor with no
No model number on it; just says John Deere.