- Invited Assistant Professor at Católica Porto Business School.
- Researcher at CEGE – Research Centre in Management and Economics, Católica Porto Business School.
- External Collaborator at Cef.Up, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- External Collaborator at Research Group in Economic Analysis, University of Vigo.
- 2007-2011: Ph.D. in Economics, Faculty of Economics of University of Porto. Thesis: "Competitive effects of asymmetries between firms".
- 2003-2007: B.S. in Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences of University of Porto.
- Industrial Organisation.
- Competition Policy.