A simple digital (themed) nightstand for your Android device - can be stand alone, work as a multi-media dock home or launch when the USB is plugged in (paid version only).
*This application has not been optimized for battery usage and it is recommended that it be used with a charger. This has been tested live on a Droid 1, Droid X and HTC EVO, please let me know about any issues before commenting or rating.
Lite version features:
- Brightness slider
- Clock size (right hand screen edge) and tilt (left hand screen edge) adjustment
- Notification mute (with memory)
- Night light
- Selectable clock styles (2)
- Selectable application launchers (2)
- Sleep mode with screen-saver
- Battery level display and charging state
- System alarm shortcut (* not supported on all hardware)
Paid version additional features:
- Customize display color (with color picker)
- Menu themes (5)
- Minimum brightness option
- Additional privacy option (Ringer mute)
- 5 additional clock styles (7 total)
- ‘Sleep’ mode timeout option
- Launch on USB option
- 4 additional selectable application launchers (6 total)
- Brightness slider * the application is designed for use in a dark room, adjusting to minimum brightness in light conditions may make the screen hard to see.
- Sleep - puts the application into sleep mode (if the minimum brightness on sleep option is set the brightness will also be reduced).
- Night light - can be used for short periods to provide visibility (touch the screen to dismiss) * it is not recomended this feature be used for an extended period of time.
- Tilt slider - adjusts the amount of 'forward lean' effect on the main display.
- Clock size - used to increase or decrease the size of the clock, the display does not change size when the device orientation is changed.
- Settings - Lite Version - Clock selector and general settings. Paid Version - Clock selector, color, menu themes and general settings.
- Mute - lite version notification only, paid version cycles through notification and ringer.
- System alarm - * not available on all devices.
- Custom application shortcuts - touch an empty shortcut to pick an application, long press a configured shortcut to clear or select a new application.