Ji Zhu (朱继)
Email: jizhu1023 [AT] gmail [DOT] com
2009 to 2013
Bachelor of Engineering
School of Electronic
2013 to present
Department of Electronic
Jiao Tong University, Shanghai,
Machine Learning: Deep learning, graphical model, etc.
Computer Vision: Pedestrian re-identification, crowd behavior analysis, etc.
Student Innovation Program (04/2011-06/2012)
An 8-channel analog and digital high
frequency array based photoacoustic signal acquisition and processing system
as well as its matching software.
- Designed and implemented reconstruction algorithm based on
FBP and beamforming;
- Wrote PC
software using MATLAB GUI;
on the PC and FPGA to realize the communication between the two.
Intern Student at EE. Dept, TNList, Tsinghua University (07/2012-09/2012)
the NICS laboratory. Research topic: "BER Guaranteed Optimization and
Implementation of Parallel
Decoding on GPU''.
Undergraduates' Graduation Project (02/2013-06/2013)
Real-time pedestrian counting
Project in Artificial Neural Networks course (12/2013)
Stacked autoencoder for character recognition.
Project supported by Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (03/2015-09/2015)
Crowd monitoring and early warning system for public security applications
- 2010 1st prize of the National Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling in Shaanxi, China
- 2010 National Scholarship for Undergraduate Student
- 2011 2nd prize of the National Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest in Shaanxi, China
- 2011 National Scholarship for Undergraduate Student
- 2012 National University Student Innovation Program Research Funding
- 2013 Outstanding graduate student in Xidian University
2014 2nd Prize of China Graduate Mathematical
Contest in Modeling