- A simple C++ class that is useful for timing how long it takes to run parts of a program.
- Consists of a single header file timer.h that can be included in any code that needs to compute the execution time of parts of a program.
- The documentation is an example timertest.cc file that contains commented examples of all of the features of the class.
- Formerly available at http://oldmill.uchicago.edu/~wilder/Code/timer/
- Contact and licensing info: Please click on my projects link for details.
- timer.h: The header file that needs to be included in any program that uses the timer.
- timertest.cc: A simple C++ program that demonstrates all of the capabilities of the class.
- Makefile: A Makefile used to compile the timertest.C program above.
- timer.tar: A tar archive containing all of the above files.