Research Interest & Expertise
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network system design and implementation
- Cross-layer protocol design for wireless networks
- Indoor localization
- Content caching
- Stochastic network optimization
- Shinik Park, Jinsung Lee, Junseon Kim, Jihoon Lee, Sangtae Ha, and Kyunghan Lee, "ExLL: An Extremely Low-latency Congestion Control for Mobile Cellular Networks," accepted in ACM CoNEXT'18.
- Jinsung Lee, Hyungho Lee, and Jungshin Park, "Fair Rate Control in 5G Cellular Networks: User Equipment-Agnostic Approach," IEEE GLOBECOM'17.
- Sungyong Lee, Jinsung Lee, and Kyunghan Lee, "VehicleSense: A Reliable Sound-based Transportation Mode Recognition System for Smartphones," IEEE WoWMoM'17.
- Jinsung Lee, Hojin Lee, Yung Yi, Song Chong, Edward Knightly, and Mung Chiang, "Making 802.11 DCF Near-Optimal: Design, Implementation, and Evaluation," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 24, no. 3, Jun. 2016.
- Alper Yegin, Jungshin Park, Kisuk Kweon, and Jinsung Lee, “Terminal-centric Distribution and Orchestration of IP Mobility for 5G Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, no. 11, Nov. 2014.
- Jinsung Lee, Hojin Lee, Yung Yi, Song Chong, Bruno Nardelli, and Mung Chiang, “Making 802.11 DCF Near-Optimal: Design, Implementation, and Evaluation,” IEEE SECON'13. Best paper award.
- Junhee Lee, Jinsung Lee, Kyunghan Lee, and Song Chong, “Commoncode: A code-reuse platform for wireless network experimentation,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 50, no. 3, Mar. 2012.
- Bruno Nardelli, Jinsung Lee, Kangwook Lee, Yung Yi, Song Chong, Edward W. Knightly, and Mung Chiang, “Experimental Evaluation of Optimal CSMA,” IEEE INFOCOM, Shanghai, China, April 2011.
Optimal CSMA (oCSMA) Implementation
- Please visit here for more details