Research Interest & Expertise
- Mobile system design and implementation
- Cross-layer protocol design for wireless networks
- Indoor localization
- Stochastic network optimization
- Jihoon Lee, Jinsung Lee, Youngbin Im, Sandesh Sathyanarayana, Parisa Rahimzadeh, Xiaoxi Zhang, Max Hollingsworth, Carlee Joe-Wong, Dirk Grunwald, and Sangtae Ha, "CASTLE over the Air: Distributed Scheduling for Cellular Data Transmissions," ACM MobiSys'19.
- Gyuhong Lee, Jihoon Lee, Jinsung Lee, Youngbin Im, Max Hollingsworth, Eric Wustrow, Dirk Grunwald, and Sangtae Ha, "This is Your President Speaking: Spoofing Alerts in 4G LTE Networks," ACM MobiSys'19. Best paper award.
- Jinsung Lee, Youngbin Im, and Joohyung Lee, "Modeling MPTCP Performance," IEEE Communications Letters, Vol.23, Issue 4, Apr. 2019.
- Shinik Park, Jinsung Lee, Junseon Kim, Jihoon Lee, Sangtae Ha, and Kyunghan Lee, "ExLL: An Extremely Low-latency Congestion Control for Mobile Cellular Networks," ACM CoNEXT'18.
- Sungyong Lee, Jinsung Lee, and Kyunghan Lee, "VehicleSense: A Reliable Sound-based Transportation Mode Recognition System for Smartphones," IEEE WoWMoM'17.
- Jinsung Lee, Hojin Lee, Yung Yi, Song Chong, Edward Knightly, and Mung Chiang, "Making 802.11 DCF Near-Optimal: Design, Implementation, and Evaluation," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 24, no. 3, Jun. 2016.
- Alper Yegin, Jungshin Park, Kisuk Kweon, and Jinsung Lee, “Terminal-centric Distribution and Orchestration of IP Mobility for 5G Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, no. 11, Nov. 2014.
- Jinsung Lee, Hojin Lee, Yung Yi, Song Chong, Bruno Nardelli, and Mung Chiang, “Making 802.11 DCF Near-Optimal: Design, Implementation, and Evaluation,” IEEE SECON'13. Best paper award.
Optimal CSMA (oCSMA) Implementation
- Please visit here for more details