Jin-Ghoo Choi received the B.S., M.S., and Ph. D. degree in the school of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Seoul National University in 1998, 2000, and 2005, respectively. From 2006 to 2007, he worked for Samsung Electronics as a senior engineer. In 2009, he was with the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering in The Ohio State University as a visiting scholar. He joined the Department of Information and Communication Engineering in Yeungnam University as a faculty member in 2010.
His research interests span performance analysis and control of communication networks, resource management in wireless networks including packet scheduling, and wireless sensor networks.
- E-mail: jchoi AT yu.ac.kr or jinghoo.choi AT gmail.com
- TEL: 82-2-53-810-3517
- Associate Professor, Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Yeungnam University, South Korea, Mar. 2016 - Present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Yeungnam University, South Korea, Mar. 2012 - Feb. 2016
- Full-time Lecturer, Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Yeungnam University, South Korea, Mar. 2010 - Feb. 2012
- Visiting scholar, Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Ohio State University, USA, Oct. 2008 - Jan. 2010
- Research Professor, BK21 Division of Information Technology, Seoul National University, South Korea, Mar. 2008 - Sep. 2008
- Senior Researcher, Telecommunication R&D Center, Samsung Electronics, South Korea, Jan. 2006 - Feb. 2008
- Researcher, Convergence Laboratory, KT, South Korea, Feb. 2005 - Dec. 2005