09/2014 - Now
01/2014 – 08/2014
03/2011 - 01/2014
09/2009 – 10/2010
The University of Dundee, Dundee, UK
- Recipient of Dean’s Scholarship of Dundee University
- Recipient of Scotland Saltire scholarship. Received by the Minister of Education of Scotland.
09/2005 – 06/2009
Southwest University of Science and Technology (SWUST), Sichuan, China
- Representative of outstanding undergraduate student of the School of Information Engineering.
- Plenary speaker at graduation ceremony (One out of two).
12/2012 – 01/2014
National Natural Science Funding Project, Beihang University, Beijing, China
- Wrote the proposal, carried out the entire application, and finally get it approved.
01/2010 – 09/2010
Master degree dissertation project, the University of Dundee, Dundee, UK
- Designed and manufactured a high frequency needle based ultrasound transducer.
- Applied the transducer in vitro pulse-echo test.
- Optimized transducer design from single piezoelectric element to piezoelectric composite.
12/2008 – 06/2009
Bachelor degree dissertation project, Southwest Univ. of Sci. & Tech., Sichuan, China
- Designed and manufactured the transducer module, the signal processing and display integrated circuit module for the pulse measuring system.
- Programmed for the single chip processor.
- Realized the function of real-time pulse frequency measuring.
01/2010 – 02/2010
Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK
Minimum invasive surgery hands-on in vitro training.
Diagnostic ultrasound imaging and MRI imaging hands-on training.
Cognitive training in orthopedic surgery in theatres.
IT: Solidworks, ANSYS, Matlab, LabVIEW, FPGA
Lab: Biomechanical testing machine (INSTRON&MTS), 3D printing machine(OBJET，STRATASYS), Lapping and Polishing machine (LOGITECH), Aloka Alpha 7 Ultrasound Machine, Laser Doppler Flowmetry.