Seo, Jae Hong (서재홍, ソ チェホン, 徐 在弘)
Department of Mathematics
Seoul, Republic of Korea
(1) jhsbhs at gmail dot com
(2) jaehongseo at hanyang dot ac dot kr
Prior to joining Hanyang university, I was with Myongji university for 5 years and National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT) for about 2 years. Before that, I finished my ph.d. degree at Seoul National University in Feb. 2011.
(Thesis title: New Frameworks for Privacy-Preserving Set Operations. Proposed new frameworks for efficient privacy-preserving set intersection and set union protocols and also proposed a new round-efficient zero-knowledge proof protocol to guarantee security of privacy-preserving protocols against malicious adversaries.)
I'm interested in all aspects in cryptography, computational number theory, and information security.
Sep 30. A paper is accepted for publication in Information Sciences.
Title: Efficient Digital Signatures from RSA without Random Oracles
The proposed scheme is one of the most efficient digital signature schemes, at least current best one in the category of (non-strong) RSA-based standard model hash-and-sign signature schemes.
Honors and Awards
- Young Researcher Award, NRF & Elsevier, 2018.
- Sang-San Young Mathematician Award, Korean Mathematical Society, 2012.
- Top (2012), Second (2013), Participant (2006) Prizes in the National Cryptographic Technology Contest, National Intelligence Service, Korea.
- BK21 student paper award, BK21 Mathematical Sciences Division, College of Natural Sciences, Seoul National University, 2009.
- Graduate study scholarships, Seoul National University, 2006 & 2010.
- 2020. APKC2020
- 2019. PKC 2019, IWSEC 2019, APKC2019
- 2018. PKC 2018, ASIACRYPT 2018, ICISC 2018
- 2017. ProvSec 2017, ICISC 2017
- 2016. CRYPTO 2016, ASIACRYPT 2016, AsiaPKC 2016, ICISC 2016
- 2015. ASIACRYPT 2015, PKC 2015, LATINCRYPT 2015, ICISC 2015
- 2014. IWSEC 2014
- 2013. IWSEC 2013, Inscrypt 2013,
- 2012. IWSEC 2012
Local Organizing Committee
- 2014. ANTS 2014
All Publications (Click)
Research Statement (Click)