Seo, Jae Hong (서재홍, ソ チェホン, 徐 在弘)
Department of Mathematics
Seoul, Republic of Korea
(1) jhsbhs at gmail dot com
(2) jaehongseo at hanyang dot ac dot kr
Prior to joining Hanyang university, I was with Myongji university for 5 years and National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT) for about 2 years. Before that, I finished my ph.d. degree at Seoul National University in Feb. 2011. Prof. Jung Hee Cheon was my thesis advisor during my Ph.d. degree. I'm interested in all aspects in cryptography, computational number theory, and information security.`
Honors and Awards
- Young Researcher Award, NRF & Elsevier, 2018.
- Sang-San Young Mathematician Award, Korean Mathematical Society, 2012.
- Top (2012), Second (2013), Participant (2006) Prizes in the National Cryptographic Technology Contest, National Intelligence Service, Korea.
- BK21 student paper award, BK21 Mathematical Sciences Division, College of Natural Sciences, Seoul National University, 2009.
- Graduate study scholarships, Seoul National University, 2006 & 2010.
- 2019. PKC 2019, IWSEC 2019, APKC2019
- 2018. PKC 2018, ASIACRYPT 2018, ICISC 2018
- 2017. ProvSec 2017, ICISC 2017
- 2016. CRYPTO 2016, ASIACRYPT 2016, AsiaPKC 2016, ICISC 2016
- 2015. ASIACRYPT 2015, PKC 2015, LATINCRYPT 2015, ICISC 2015
- 2014. IWSEC 2014
- 2013. IWSEC 2013, Inscrypt 2013,
- 2012. IWSEC 2012
Local Organizing Committee
- 2014. ANTS 2014
All Publications (Click)
Research Statement (Click)