Welcome to my homepage. I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. Prior to joining IIT Delhi, I worked as a Researcher in the CyberSecurity group at Advanced Digital Sciences Center, Singapore. Before that I worked as a Research Fellow in the Division of Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and in the Department of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering at Monash University, Australia. I obtained my Ph.D. from the Department of Electrical Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, India.
Wireless networks, Coding theory, Distributed Storage Networks, Wireless Security, Cyber-Physical Systems, Communication Systems
Associate Editor, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters
Member of TPC, IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT) 2020
Best Research Demo award at COMSNETS 2020 on Implementation of 5G Authentication and Key Agreement Protocol on XBee networks
Teaching Excellence Award 2018, IIT Delhi
Best Ph.D. thesis award (The Seshagiri Kaikini Medal) for 2010-2011 from the Council of Indian Institute of Science.
- Fast-Forward Relaying Scheme to Mitigate Jamming Attacks by Full-Duplex Radios, to appear in the Proc. of IEEE PIMRC 2020.
- Double-Edge Embedding Based Provenance Recovery for Low-Latency Applications in Wireless Networks, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2020
- On the Optimal ARQ Distribution for Low-Latency Communication over Line-of-Sight Dominated Multi-Hop Networks, in the Proc. of WiOpt 2020, Greece.
- Low-Latency Exchange of Common Randomness for Group-Key Generation, in the Proc. of IEEE PIMRC 2019, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Convolution Attack on Frequency Hopping by Full-Duplex Radios, in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, June, 2019