Welcome to my homepage. I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. Prior to joining IIT Delhi, I worked as a Researcher in the CyberSecurity group at Advanced Digital Sciences Center, Singapore. Before that I worked as a Research Fellow in the Division of Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and in the Department of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering at Monash University, Australia. I obtained my Ph.D. from the Department of Electrical Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, India.
Wireless networks, Coding theory, Distributed Storage Networks, Wireless Security, Cyber-Physical Systems, Communication Systems
Looking to recruit one or two project-scientists (Ph.D students) in the area of 5G security. Candidates must have degrees in Electronics or Computer Science engineering with strong background on wireless communications, signal processing and basics of cryptography. Working experience on USRPs/Raspberry Pi and other wireless boards are welcome. If interested please email your CV.
Associate Editor, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters
ELL714: Basics of Information Theory - July-November 2018
Teaching Excellence Award 2018, IIT Delhi
Best Ph.D. thesis award (The Seshagiri Kaikini Medal) for 2010-2011 from the Council of Indian Institute of Science.
- Convolution Attack on Frequency Hopping by Full-Duplex Radios, to appear in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2019
- RASI: Relay-Assisted Physical-Layer Key Generation in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, in the Proc. of IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference 2018 Spring, Porto, Portugal, June 2018
- Cognitive Radio from Hell: Flipping Attack on Direct-Sequence Spread Spectrum, in the Proc. of IEEE WCNC 2018, Barcelona, Spain, April 2018. PDF PPT
- Securing Balise-based Train Control Systems using Cryptographic Random Fountains, in the Proc. of IEEE CNS CPS-sec Workshop 2017, Las Vegas, USA. PDF
1. Sundar Rajan, Indian Institute of Science, India
2. Emanuele Viterbo, Monash University, Australia
3. Amin Sakzad, Monash University, Australia
4. Jean-Claude Belfiore, Telecom ParisTech, France
5. Frederique Oggier, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
6. Anwitaman Datta, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
7. Sang-Yoon Chang, University of Colorado Colorado Springs, USA,
8. Yih-Chun Hu, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, USA
9. Wittawat Kositwattanarerk, Mahidol University, Thailand