Ingredients (serves 6):
1 lb curly pasta, dried
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 (12 oz) can of tuna, packed in water, drained, flaked
1/2 cup green olives, thinly sliced
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp grated lemon zest
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. When done, drain pasta and run under cold water until pasta is cold. Add pasta to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add tomatoes, tuna, olives, onion, lemon zest, and parsley to the bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk thoroughly until well mixed. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss the salad until all the ingredients are coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Chill salad in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
5. Serve! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.