Position: CNRS researcher at PSE - Deputy director PjSE
Research interest: Industrial organization, regulation and competition policy, contract theory, network industry, environmental economics, transport economics
Address: PSE, 48 boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris, France
Some working papers
- "Anticompetitive Vertical Merger Waves," with J. Hombert and N. Schutz (web appendix, Mathematica files).
- "Divide and Learn: Early Contracting with Endogenous Threat," with B. Jullien and W. Sand-Zantman.
- "Pollution Permits, Imperfect Competition and Abatement Technologies," with C. Christin and J.P. Nicolai.
- “Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms”, with M. Bourreau, J. Hombert and N. Schutz, forth. Journal of Industrial Economics.
- “The Public Management of Environmental Risks: Separating Ex Ante and Ex Post Monitors”, with Y. Hiriart and D. Martimort, forth. Journal of Public Economics.
- “Providers’ Affiliation, Insurance and Collusion”, with J.-M. Bourgeon and P. Picard, 2008, Journal of Banking and Finance.
- “To Build or Not To Build: Normative and Positive Theories of Public-Private Partnerships”, with D. Martimort, 2008, International Journal of Industrial Organization.
- “Incomplete Regulation, Market Competition and Collusion”, with C. Aubert, 2006, Review of Economic Design.
- “Strategic Choice of Financing Systems in Regulated and Interconnected Industries”, with A. Bassanini, 2005, Journal of Public Economics.
- "The Subsidiarity Bias in Regulation”, with J.-J. Laffont, 2004, Journal of Public Economics.
- Topics in Industrial Organization, master 2 APE.
- Incentives and Industrial Organization, master 2 ETE.