Also see my CV <pdf>
Henning, J.A. 2009 Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal community structure in a manipulated prairie and the impact on plant competition. MS Thesis. PDF .
- Henning, J.A., Weiher, E., Lee, T.D., Freund, D., Stefanski, A., Bentivenga, S.P. 2013 Mycorrhizal fungal community structure in a manipulated prairie.
- Shelton, A.L., Henning, J.A., Schultz, P.Clay, K. Effects of white-tailed deer on aboveground and belowground forest communities. (submitted)
- Middleton, E.L., Henning, J.A., Schultz, P., Bever, J.D. Mycorrhizal fungal community structure in different hosts plants in a reconstructed grassland.
- Schütte, U.M.E., Henning, J.A., Tang, H., White, J.R., Bever, J.D. Using Metagenomics and Traditional Ecological Approaches to Assess the Effects of Mycorrhizal Fungal Community Dynamics on Plant Productivity in Warming Boreal Peatlands in Alaska
- Bever, J.D., Schütte, U.M.E., Henning, J.D., Tang, H., Kaonongbua, W. Diversity of North American Grasslands using traditional approaches and metagenomics. (IN PREP)