1. Review proper outlining form here
2. Lab groups present their hypotheses, experimental design, results, and redesign suggestions.
3. Wrap-up bacteria via 'quiz'; Intro viruses - Reading from 'The Hot Zone' (by Richard Preston)
HW: OL-16.5 (due Friday)
HW: Read 31.1-31.3 and Complete online activities 31.2-31.3 (due Friday)
Lab report = due, please attach checklist and rubric to front of paper!
1. Immune System Intro: explain 2-3 components of each line of defense - there are 3 total
2. Antibody/antigen relationship, castle analogy (exemplar for task)
HW: Create an analogy of the immune system. Guidelines found in Immune Analogy Task descriptor. This is due the Tuesday we return from Feb Break!
16.5 OL due
1. Video on the flu:
3. Work time (Analogy task)
Unit Test = Wednesday after break!