- Jefferson Parish (French: Paroisse de Jefferson) is a parish in Louisiana,
United States that includes most of the suburbs of New Orleans. The seat of
parish government is Gretna.
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless
odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils
above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- A colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas,
lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living
- This as supplied to houses or commercial establishments through pipes and
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology
(considered essential to the nature of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and
- body of water: the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a
river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were
sitting by the water's edge"
- a statute in draft before it becomes law; "they held a public hearing on the
- A draft of a proposed law presented to parliament for discussion
- charge: demand payment; "Will I get charged for this service?"; "We were
billed for 4 nights in the hotel, although we stayed only 3 nights"
- An amount of money owed for goods supplied or services rendered, set out in
a printed or written statement of charges
- A program of entertainment, esp. at a theater
- an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered;
"he paid his bill and left"; "send me an account of what I owe"
jefferson parish water bill - Reason and
Reason and Republicanism: Thomas Jefferson's Legacy of Liberty
An international collection of the world's most
distinguished historians and political philosophers takes a fresh look at the
political, legal, and philosophical contributions of Thomas Jefferson. The
insightful essays analyze and illuminate the sophisticated layers of the
political and legal thought of America's most influential and intellectually
complex Founder. With contributors that include Elizabeth Fox-Genovese, Morton
Frisch, Paul Rahe, James Stoner, Robert K. Faulkner, John Zvesper, Howard
Temperly, Robert A. Rutland, Raoul Berger, Colin Bonwick, Peter Parish, Jeffrey
Sedgwick, J. R. Pole, Richard King, and Jean M. Yarborough, this is essential
reading for historians and political philosophers.
Jefferson Davis Parish Resources &
"Jefferson Davis Parish Resources &
Facilities", published by the Jefferson Davis Parish Planning Board, 1947. SuDoc
Call No. PW 1.2:RES/Jefferson Davis/1947
Old Jefferson Parish Courthouse
Built in 1907 and used until 1956 this lovely
former Classical Revival courthouse is today the Gretna City Hall. It is
situated in the middle of a great downtown plaza.
jefferson parish water
8x12in Print from a high-quality scan of the
Title: Seven Oaks, Westwego, Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
Creator(s): Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
Title from photographer's
Building/structure dates: ca. 1830.
Related name: Texas &
Corresponding reference print in LOT 11836-26.
Forms part of:
Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of
Safety film negatives.
Combined Shipping: 1 shipping charge, no matter
how many photos you order!
Source: Library of Congress, Washington,