HERE IS MY 200


Dear Patrons.


Here is the humble request from Jeevitha Family. Please spare some time to go through this.


As many of you know, we are having around 50 kids and the monthly operational expense comes to around Rs 50,000. This is excluding the educational and major medical expenses.


Currently we are receiving around 10% of this through regular sponsors. And the rest 90% we are relying on collecting donations by visiting houses, malls, petrol bunks and in streets.


This was mainly driven by our president Vijaya madam. Recently she was hospitalized for ill health and she is slowly recovering.


So we are thinking of an alternate model and launching this new sponsorship model - HERE IS MY 200.


We request you, your friends and relatives to donate Rs 200 every month to us. This will help us to take care of our kids in more better manner.


Please give a standing instruction to our account mentioned below. Please note down following points.


  • We request you to do this atleast for 1 year.

  • If you have any doubts you can call us any time. Mobile: 98459 33111

  • We will send you consolidated 80G receipts once in a year (after financial year end)

  • If you want to discontinue the donation please inform us two months in advance. This will help us in planning our expense.


You can go through this website for all the information about us.

We also request you to kindly pass this on to your friends and relatives.


Please help us to serve the needy kids.


Thank you one and all

Jeevitha Family


Account Details:

Account name :  GARDEN CITY JEEVITHA ANATHASHRAMA

Bank                :  State Bank of India, Dooravani Nagar, Bangalore - 560016

Account Num :  10637517919

IFSC Code        :  SBIN0001438

Type of A/c      :  Savings

Comments