From Jeanette's Healthy Living
Stir-Fry Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Korean Red Pepper Paste (Gochujang)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Summer Vegetable Korean Lettuce Wrap Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Scape Pesto
- 2 thin slices ginger, minced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- stems from one bunch of Swiss Chard, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1 medium or 2 small zucchinis, diced into 1/4" piece
- Leaf lettuce or other large lettuce leaves
- toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Spicy Red Pepper Sauce "Gochuchang Sauce", if desired
- Mix Stir-Fry Sauce Ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan or wok.
- Add Garlic Scape Pesto, ginger and onion, and stir-fry for about a 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add ground chicken and cook until no longer pink, breaking up pieces.
- Drain meat juices.
- Add Swiss Chard and stir-fry one minute.
- Add zucchini and Stir-Fry Sauce. Toss and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until zucchini is just tender, but not mushy.
- To serve, spoon some of the filling onto a lettuce leaf. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with Spicy Red Pepper Sauce, if desired.
- Hold in hands and eat!