From Jeanette's Healthy Living
Curry Dressing Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 medium organic summer squash or zucchini
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- To make Curry Dressing, combine almond butter, soy sauce, and curry powder. Gradually stir in coconut milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Trim ends off of squash. Using a vegetable peeler or mandoline, slice squash lengthwise into long, thin strips.
- Toss squash with Curried Dressing.
- Add coconut, cranberries and cilantro, and toss well.
- Serve immediately.